Welcome to Hillsdale
Steve and Caz welcome you to Hillsdale in Ambleside – a traditional Lakeland slate townhouse in a perfect quiet location, in the heart of picturesque Ambleside.
We are just a minute’s walk from the town’s main attractions, including an eclectic mix of eateries – restaurants, wine bars, cafes and hostelries and of course, plenty of opportunities for a bit of retail therapy too!
Ambleside is on the doorstep of some of the most popular walking routes in Britain, and we are a fifteen minute stroll from the northern edge of Lake Windermere which offers water leisure activities and lake cruises throughout the year.
We are more than happy to help you plan and make the most of your stay in this beautiful corner of England and make your stay as special as possible.
Best Rates and Parking is guaranteed if booked by phone or via our own website
What sets us apart …
- * 8 beautifully and individually styled en-suite guest rooms – 6 doubles and 2 kings.
- * FREE off-road parking spaces – SAVING £10:00 per day on local parking charges. Parking is guaranteed when you make a reservation direct with us either by phone or via our website and not guaranteed if any other 3rd party/booking agent is used.
- * FREE WiFi internet access.
- * Excellent full English breakfast using quality, locally sourced produce, which will set you up for the day ahead.
- * Prices start from as little as £95.00 per room, per night B&B – check availability
- * Further information available here
- * Drying facility for wet weather gear
- * Please note: Children are welcome over the age of 10, but must share a double room with one parent.
Gift vouchers are available for you to purchase as gifts at any time during the year. They start from £50.00 and are valid for 12 months. Bookings are subject to availability. We will post the vouchers out to you on the same day as purchase. Contact us via email: email@example.com or call us and we will be happy to organise this for you.