Welcome to Hillsdale
We are pleased to say we are open from December 27th through to the new year and looking forward to welcoming you for a ‘Twixmas’ break. Please do call to make a reservation on 015394 33174
Gift vouchers are also available for you to purchase as gifts for your loved ones this Christmas and start from £90.00 per room per night, valid for 12 months and bookings subject to availability. We will post out to you in time for Christmas. Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us and we will be happy to organise for you.
Steve and Caz welcome you to Hillsdale in Ambleside – a traditional Lakeland slate townhouse in a quiet location, in the heart of picturesque Ambleside.
We are just a minute’s walk from the town’s main attractions, including an eclectic mix of eateries – restaurants, wine bars, cafes and hostelries and of course, plenty of opportunities for a bit of retail therapy too!
Ambleside has on its doorstep some of the most popular walking routes in Britain, and we are but a fifteen minute stroll from the northern edge of Lake Windermere which offers water leisure activities and lake cruises throughout the year.
We are more than happy to help you plan and make the most of your stay in this beautiful corner of England and make your stay as special as possible.
FOR 2021 BOOKINGS PLEASE SEE SPECIAL COVID BOOKING CONDITIONS IN BOOKING PROCESS AND PLEASE READ OUR COVID-19 PAGE TO BE RE-ASSURED OF THE PRECAUTIONS WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY.
What sets us apart …
- * 8 beautifully styled en-suite guest rooms – 6 double and 2 king
- * 7 FREE off-road parking spaces – SAVING £10:00 per day on local parking charges. Please request when making a reservation. Allocated on request basis.
- * FREE WiFi internet access
- * Best rates guaranteed if booked by phone or via our own website
- * Good hearty breakfasts to set you up for the day ahead
- * Prices from as little as £90.00 per room B&B – check availability
- * Further information available here
- * Drying facility for wet weather gear